“SATYAM ENGINEERING is committed to producing a finished product to customer requirements by implementing and following our own procedures and processes – which will meet or exceed customer expectations and by utilizing continual improvement to improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.”
Satyam Engineering is dedicated to the quality policy that will ensure that its products and services fully meet the requirements of its customers at all times. The goal of the company is to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction at all times. Commitment to the implementation of supporting managerial and business operational systems is essential to realizing that goal.
The quality policy is based on 3 fundamental principles:
- Ensuring that we fully identify and conform to the needs of our customers
- Looking at our service provision processes, identifying the potential for errors and taking the necessary action to eliminate them.
- Everyone understanding how to do their job and doing it right first time
To ensure that the policy is successfully implemented, staff will be responsible for identifying customer requirements, and ensuring that the correct procedures are followed to meet those requirements. Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at Management Review.
Following are few punch points that we ensure for giving better quality to our customer.
- Step by step procedure to give our best of performance and quality.
- Counting each and every parameter that helps to increase quality.
- Taking hard steps to provide ZERO accident ratios to client at project Site.
- Using best paints and other blasting materials to ensure best quality.
- Implementing latest skills and technology, so that parameters of materials used should be kept under standard.
- Checking regularly the quality of work as well as materials used for best quality.
- We shall ensure that all our personnel understand and fully implement our Company’s policies and objectives and are able to perform their duties effectively through an ongoing training and development programme.
- Using new innovations and new ideas that may be eco-friendly.
The objectives of the quality system are to:
- Ensure the continued development, implementation and maintenance of the quality system and to continually seek improvements in the effectiveness of the quality system.
- Report results accurately and unambiguously in a timely manner to seek improvements in the service provided to clients to continually review the determinations offered to clients.
- Meet customers’ requirements in terms of turn-around time, sample collection & reliability of service.
- Ensure tests are performed by suitably trained and qualified staff and to provide opportunities for staff to extend their knowledge and gain relevant qualifications (CPD).
- Ensure equipment used is fit for purpose, properly maintained and calibrated and where possible, measurements are traceable to recognized standards; to seek improvements in the equipment and methodology used.
- Ensure full traceability throughout the sample handling process and to ensure sample handling procedures and environmental conditions do not affect the result to look for improvements in our procedures and facilities to improve organization and workflow.
- Use internal audits and other checks to ensure the quality system continues to comply with requirements to ensure problems are investigated promptly, the root cause established and effective action taken to prevent a recurrence.
- Seek to improve communication (internal and with clients) to ensure information is made available as rapidly as possible to those who need it.
- Monitor subcontractors and suppliers to ensure quality standards are not jeopardized.